Sung to the tune of “Just A Friend” by Biz Markie. Not really, but worth considering….
- I can deal with the cold. And I can deal with the rain. But a cold rainy day just has no reason.
- Edamame is my new favorite snack food. Steamed, with lots of coarse salt, thank you very much.
- A Starbucks pour-over. when made well, is the best way to get a cup of coffee. When not, check your teeth for grounds.
- If your doctor follows you on twitter, is that a good thing?
- Anyone living within 50mi of Chicago but hasn’t been in at least 3mos. What are you waiting for?!
- If people drove the way they walk through malls, airports, etc. the fatality rate would be much higher.
- Crayons and a blank piece of paper. It worked when we were kids, and I’m thinking it’s worth trying.
- Same goes for meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I’m hungry.
- If I’m ever tried for (attempted) murder, it will be against the guy licking his fingers in the buffet line.
- 80% of protesters will go back to their normal lives once the novelty has worn off. 10% will make a difference. The rest are violating their probation. #fact
- Continually amazed at the penmanship of the (supposed) homeless people on Michigan Avenue. There’s a story there
- Enough with all the fancy stuff. Just make sugar cookies and I’ll like you forever or until January 1st.