So I’m finally headed to Chicago (courtesy of UAL) and looking forward to a weekend of NFL playoff watching.
- The Sheraton Bellevue isn’t my favorite Starwood hotel (and I’ve told them so), but my stay was reasonable this time: the lounge food didn’t suck and the room was pretty decent. Now if they could beef up their WiFi signal strength, maybe I wouldn’t feel like I’m slumming….
- I am in love with Teriyaki Chicken, and I don’t care who knows. And every trip to Seattle I have to get a fix, and the best comes from little hole-in-the-wall joints.
- Ever since I got my Zune airport time has been less insufferable. And if I’m not listening to music, I’m watching DiggNation podcasts – those guys crack me up, though I wish they could turn down the NSFW language a tad bit.
- Right now, Seattle is playing Green Bay. I don’t care.
- No, I don’t want any pretzels. Does anybody? Do I look that desperate for a meal?
- Major Rant: Are bladders getting smaller, or people just love using airplane bathrooms?! Unless you’re flying LAX to JFK or some other cross-continent flight, it’s probably worth holding. And who decides, when leaving for the airport, to wait until they’re flying over Montana to take a putrid dump in an airborne closet with 200 innocent bystanders held hostage for 4 freaking hours?! I like to give them the evil eye when they saunter back to their seat, foot loose and feces-free.
- Note to friends & family. If my IM says busy or away, don’t send me a message. Especially “…are you there?” I go out of my way to ignore those. 🙂
- I wish Jack in the Box was in the midwest, just for the fries. Best in class.
- Why does Avis keep giving me mini SUVs and Subaru Foresters? Just asking…
- And on that note, I dearly miss full-service gas stations. There should be hand sanitizer next to the pumps.
- No album got played more on my Zune this year than “Twelve Stops And Home” by The Feeling. It’s just chock-full of goodness. Who knew what Rose’ was about?